Albuquerque ISP w/ Linux dialup support?

Albuquerque ISP w/ Linux dialup support?

Post by Bill Bohlin » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for an ISP in Albuquerque who has support for Linux
dialups.   My current  ISP hasn't been able to provide me with a working
Linux script, and I'm really not into trying to hack my way in.  I've
been trying, using W.G. Unruh's fine document and other Hot-Tos, but
I've been unsuccessful so far and no longer have the time to spend.  I
am but a simple web developer who just wants to use Linux instead of
Windoze, I don't want to stay on top of modem programming and PAP
quirks.

thanks,
Bill

1. ISP supporting linux for dialup connection

hi,

can anybody recommend some ISPs in bay area (408) which provide support
for
dial up connection using ppp/slip ?? i have a linux box and i want to
use this
linux box to connect to internet using a dial up connection.

I checked out AOL but they have a different method of accessing internet
(i.e. using
their proprietry client).

thanks in advance,

wilson

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. usb-ohci.c: usb-00:14.0, PCI device 10b9:5237 Hang in installation Redhat8

3. Automated Dialup to ISP and Rotating ISP Accounts

4. Serial port -> TrippLite UPS

5. Linux and two dialup ISP's

6. Compiling Kernel 2.1.57

7. Using Linux as a gateway to a standard ISP dialup acct.

8. D-Link DWL-650 under RedHat 7.3 - How?

9. Looking for Linux ISP Dialup User Admin / Restriction Software

10. Looking for Linux ISP Dialup User Admin / Restrict Software

11. Info re ISP -56k->LINUX<-dialup-<-LAN

12. Have dialup ISP: will Coyote Linux work?

13. ANNOUNCE:ALBUQUERQUE,NM:All interested in Linux