kernel nfsd -- where?

Post by Ingo Luetkebohl » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Olaf Kirch has developed a kernel level nfs daemon but I can't seem to
find it (tried sunsite already). Any hints on where I can find it?

//Ingo

"There's too much * in my caffeeine-stream"

1. kernel nfsd

Hi,
        I've installed RedHat 6.0 and then updated to kernel 2.2.7 from
source. Since I want to NFS export space, I chose the experimental NFSD
built into the kernel since the old nfsd isn't shipped with redhat
anymore. Well, the old one worked fine, but with the new one I get a
"protocol not supported" error on my client, and a "svc: unknown version
(3) " on the linux box.. any ideas?
http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"You can use divine intervention to solve the problem if you need to."
- Coleman, 1998
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999

2. cron and wall, error: 'wall: can't open temporary file'

3. kernel: nfsd: non-standard errno: -26

4. RH5.1 2.0.34 Problems with BM-DMA IDE drive

5. digital unix failed to mount linux 2.2.x kernel nfsd exported filesystem

6. I/O benchmarks for IDE drives?

7. kernel nfsd module depmod error

8. DigiBoard and IBM 6000 question

9. Kernel NFSD and hosts.deny woes

10. kernel nfsd

11. Kernel NFSD

12. Is there someone that installs and uses kernel nfsd successfully ?

13. kernel: nfsd Security: /// bad export.