Simple Hack To Get $2000 Watch Video.

Post by joli » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:10:02

Simple Hack To Get $2000 Watch Video At  http://1023setvideos.co.cc

Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an
image.  in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image
and enter your  PayPal  id And Your name. please don,t tell to any
One.

1. $2000 to spend on computer stuff

Ok, here's the deal.  I have $2000 from my mother for graduation, to buy a
laptop.  I need also to buy a printer with this money.  I've pretty much
decided to buy the Lexmark Optra E310, since it's laser and postscript and only
$399 (btw, if anyone knows for sure if it's compatible with linux, that would
be helpful).

So that leaves me $1600 for the remainder of my little shopping spree.  I have
two options: I can buy a decent, alright laptop, something like the winbook XL
(amd k6-2 400, 128mb ram, 12.1 TFT, $1599) and still use my current computer
(amd k6 300, 64mb ram, 3.2 gig hd, dual boot linux/98).  *OR* I can do this.
Since I intend on running only linux on the laptop, and since it's only real
purpose is for taking notes and typing code and such, I've been thinking
perhaps I can buy an older laptop (486s aren't even out of the question) for
something like $500 and have around $1000 to upgrade/build new my desktop.
This is an idea I like...I've wanted to build a new computer for awhile, and i
can't see the point in having such a powerful laptop solely to take notes on.

So, you people being more experienced and more knowledgable than me, your
advice would be GREATLY appreciated.  Tell me which plan you think is better,
what I should do with whatever plan you think I should implement, just anything
you think could help me.

I'll look forward to reading the responses to this!

Jeremy Fincher

----------------------------------
If i ever forget to capitalize a proper noun, forgive me.  i'm a big fan of ee
cummings

My ICQ # is 28153190. My AIM/AOL name is either jemfinch02 or Cassius80.
Have a good day, and good luck in your endeavors!

2. sol2.4, gated & VLSMs

3. routing Linux through a M$2000 server

4. Red Hat CD install proplems

5. FS: External Quantum DLT 7000 Drive $2000 obo

6. Mouse doesnt paste in X...help !!

7. Great Linux Laptop for under $2000?

8. The dreaded LI cant get by it

9. *** Make around $2000 Quick! ***

10. watching mpegs & new video cards...

11. Simple hack to get $3000 to your home

12. Simple, fool-proof anti-hacking technique

13. Simple hack to get $500 to your home.