Can I use kerberos with pop3 or smtp server daemon?

Can I use kerberos with pop3 or smtp server daemon?

Post by Tau K » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

        [Q] Can I use kerberos with pop3 or smtp server daemon?

        I saw a option about kerberos on Eudora mailer. I suppose it
means that I can use SMTP or POP3 with Kerberos. Right? If then, What
I should do on the server part & client part?

        I'm sorry but, I would be appreciate if you e-mail me your
answer.

        Thanks in advance.

1. Can I use kerberos with pop3 or smtp server daemon?

        [Q] Can I use kerberos with pop3 or smtp server daemon?

        I saw a option about kerberos on Eudora mailer. I suppose it
means that I can use SMTP or POP3 with Kerberos. Right? If then, What
I should do on the server part & client part?

        I'm sorry but, I would be appreciate if you e-mail me your
answer.

        Thanks in advance.

2. sig randomizer

3. mail (pop3 + smtp) server using ODBC connections for user & auth info?

4. Just installed shadow and now finger doesn't get last login right?

5. what console email apps uses simple POP3/SMTP server?

6. No Serial Ports!

7. running smtp server and pop3 server on same machine ?

8. Info out of refused telnet connection (wrapper)

9. SMTP on RH 7.3 Distro, using POP and SMTP on another server

10. Using Pine, Fetchmail, and Postfix with a POP3 and SMTP account at an ISP

11. using elm with pop3 and smtp.....??

12. Slow telnet, POP3, SMTP through ISDN router using DIAT

13. POP3/SMTP Linux Server