driver for nforce2/Nvidia NIC

Post by Joachim Trens » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:20:55

Gentlemen,

I'm thinking about installing Linux for the first time but would need
drivers for my nforce2 board's Nvidia NIC. Asus provides motherboard drivers
for Linux but since I'm a complete rookie to Linux, I have no idea whether
these will make the Nvidia NIC work.

Could someone please advise me whether I will be able to use the Nvidia NIC
of the A7N8X Delxuxe under Linux, and where I have to go to get drivers?

Thank you very much in advance.

Achim

driver for nforce2/Nvidia NIC

Post by Joachim Trens » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:46:24

Forgive a rookie but, which of the three is it:

- nobody knows the answer
- I'm posting in the wrong NG
- it's so easy I should have found the answer myself

? :)

Achim

Quote:> Gentlemen,

Post by Richard Adam » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:46:58

> Forgive a rookie but, which of the three is it:

> - nobody knows the answer
> - I'm posting in the wrong NG
> - it's so easy I should have found the answer myself

Number 3, google.com/linux

--
Regards Richard

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/

1. nforce2 Nvidia NIC drivers

Gentlemen,

I'm thinking about installing Linux for the first time but would need
drivers for my nforce2 board's Nvidia NIC. Asus provides motherboard drivers
for Linux but since I'm a complete rookie to Linux, I have no idea whether
these will make the Nvidia NIC work.

Could someone please advise me whether I will be able to use the Nvidia NIC
of the A7N8X Delxuxe under Linux, and where I have to go to get drivers, or
whether the Linux drivers offered by Asus will already be sufficient?

Thank you very much in advance.

Achim

2. Java Classpath on Solaris

3. ABIT NF7-M motherboard (NVIDIA nForce2 video) with Linux??

4. Command Line/History Editor??

5. nForce2 ethernet support in kernel? (nVidia)

6. Strange SCSI behavior?

7. nforce2 ultra400 - nvidia mother problem bugs ssh

8. RIVA128 problems in redhat 5.1

9. NVidia nForce2 chipset support?

10. nvidia nForce2 chipset mobo and FreeBSD?

11. Linux support for nVidia nforce2 chipset ?

12. FreeBSD on nVidia nForce2 based motherboard, is it possible ?

13. nvidia graphics card vs nforce2 igp?