Q: Synchronous serial card &linux

Post by Robert Haraka » Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hello.
 I'd like connect our network to Inet thru a > 64 kbit line with possibility
upgrade it up to 2Mbps. For this I would like to use my linux box with
synchronous serial interface but I don't know what types of synchronous
cards are supported. It is possible to use CISCO PC card for this??? or
some other card.

Thanks.
                                                Robert Harakaly
                                                Network administrator

1. Synchronous serial cards for PC's running LINUX

Hi,
I'm looking for a synchronous serial card which I can connect to the
serial interface of a Proteon or Cisco Router. I want to use PPP for the
communication. Any information on where such cards, with drivers for
Linux, are available, would be welcome.
I am using Linux Ver 2.0.0 on a Digital Venturis 5120 (Pentium) PC.

TIA & Regards

p d mallya
--
Prabhakar D. Mallya
Infosys Technologies Limited, Bangalore, India

2. anonymous FTP: ls doesn't give echo

3. Synchronous serial card for PC/Linux ?

4. is it possible to rsync the latest sources, ben_h doesn't compile

5. synchronous serial cards (v.35, x.21) for linux

6. Spring cleanup

7. any cheap Synchronous serial cards for Linux ?

8. hercules video help needed

9. Still no Synchronous serial cards for Linux ?

10. any cheap Synchronous serial cards for Linux ?

11. Synchronous serial card for PC/Linux ?

12. any cheap Synchronous serial cards for Linux ?

13. Synchronous Serial Cards for X25