plip on linux & plip on dos

Post by Rick L » Sun, 18 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I have gotten plip to work between 2 linux
machines, now I am trying to get a linux plip
and a dos/windows plip going using crynwr's
plip.com (monochrome graphics card)

I use
plip 0x7e -t 7 0x3bc
winpkt 0x7e

then invoke windows and trumpet winsock (tcpman)
and try to ping from the linux machine to the
dos machine and no go!!!

can anyone shed any light on the matter???

--
The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality.

plip on linux & plip on dos

Post by APM Information Resourc » Thu, 22 Feb 1996 04:00:00

>I have gotten plip to work between 2 linux
>machines, now I am trying to get a linux plip
>and a dos/windows plip going using crynwr's
>plip.com (monochrome graphics card)
>I use
>plip 0x7e -t 7 0x3bc
>winpkt 0x7e
>then invoke windows and trumpet winsock (tcpman)
>and try to ping from the linux machine to the
>dos machine and no go!!!
>can anyone shed any light on the matter???
>--
>The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality.

did you set off slip and ppp on trumpet?

1. PLIP PLIP PLIP

Can you help me about PLIP?
I want to know all about PLIP: where can I find these informations on
the Net?

Thanks
Francesco
FRANCESCO DE CARLO - Via Rosselli,78/17 - 70014 Conversano (BA) Italy
Faculty of Computer Science at University of BARI

WEB: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3619/index.html
PLUTO Linux User Group Member

2. AUTO-REDIAL PPPGP O <<<<<<

3. PLIP PLIP PLIP . . .

4. Digital Unix 4.0F & Ingres 6.4/07

5. PLIP: Linux <--> Dos using pktdrv PLIP.COM

6. MPC8260 memory corruption

7. Linux PLIP != Dos PLIP ?

8. Problems with second network adaptor / routing

9. trumpet winsock crynwr plip & linux plip

10. plip.com (crynwyr) and ncsa telnet and Linux plip

11. Linux PLIP and Crynwr PLIP?

12. linux plip to msdos crynwr plip. HOWTO?

13. : Linux & DOS via plip