1. Need IPFWADM-2.3 masquerade example for ftp/ftp-data and nntp/netnews
The subject says it all. I've got EVERYTHING working except this, and I cant figure the bloody thing out.
Could someone point me in the right direction... I've read all the FAQ's and HOWTO's.
2. /bin/mail problem on Solaris x86
3. ipfwadm won't forward masqueraded packets thru I/O rules
4. Using a Reveal TV500 TV Card?
5. working DNS == X thru SSH don't work..
7. ipchains : ftp does not work from dos prompt
8. SCO 5 License Manager
9. getting ftp, telnet and rcp working on a LAN
10. Getting my anonymous FTP server working
11. getting FTP ls command to work
12. Getting telnet, ftp, & exceed working in Redhat 7.1
13. getting ftp with ssl/tts working with ipnat