postfix + cyrus IMAP: central sent-mail folder on IMAP server

postfix + cyrus IMAP: central sent-mail folder on IMAP server

Post by Thomas Schambe » Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:31:08

Hi folks,

I installed postfix and cyrus IMAP under SuSE Linux 9.0. All works
fine but the collection of sended mail for every user in a central
user-(sent-)mail folder locatet on the mail server.

Any ideas who to work this out?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

1. Folder problems with Cyrus IMAP and Outlook Express

If I create a folder with Outlook Express on a Cyrus Imap Server this
folder can not be displayed. Outlook Message:

"Folder can not be displayed. Server refused ..." (german client)
Details:

Subscribe. System I/O Error
.
.
Code: 800cccd2

The folder is created (is in the list) but can not be displayed. On the
server I can also see the folder in the users directory.

What is wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. GNU "as" and "ld" not supported for X 4.0 build?

3. cyrus mail server IMAP & local

4. Can't get the same logfile with crontab

5. IMAP mailbox folder conversion to Cyrus

6. Newbie need help to configure for telnet

7. Perl doing server builds/LDAP/IMAP/DNS/Bind/Sendmail

8. paper tray selection & PDF conversion

9. IMAP - deleted sent and trash folder

10. Cyrus imap mysterious mail lost

11. How qmail can pass mail to cyrus imap

12. Public access to Cyrus-Imap server residing inside the private network

13. Cyrus IMAP server and pwcheck under Linux