Help: Slow ppp connection with USR Robitics Courier Dual Standard 28.8

Help: Slow ppp connection with USR Robitics Courier Dual Standard 28.8

Post by Brad Brow » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Correction to the message above, its a Courier Dual Standard
instead of a USR Sport

If anyone has connect with the internet using pppd and
some kind of modem program, etc. chat, minicom, ..., please
send me your current modem settings.

I can get a IP # but all my transfers are slow.  I think
this might be because my modem is not setup properly.  I
you have any other ideas, please let me know.

 Thanks,

1. Help: Slow ppp connection with USR Robitics Sport 28.8

If anyone has connect with the internet using pppd and
some kind of modem program, etc. chat, minicom, ..., please
send me your current modem settings.

I can get a IP # but all my transfers are slow.  I think
this might be because my modem is not setup properly.  I
you have any other ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

2. UNIX Backup

3. mgetty & USR Courier 28.8

4. Linux compatibility problems ?

5. USR Courier 28.8 modems on SCO

6. BASH command prompt

7. Linux Modem setup - USR Courier Dual Standard

8. Tekram DC390U2W SCSI -- Not workiing at startup.. HELP!!

9. PPP slow connection with 28.8 modem

10. PPP using USR v34 28.8. Please help.

11. USR 28.8 *not* disconnecting when connection lost.

12. Dual Connections on 28.8 modems

13. PPP, USR Sportster 28.8, Linux