help me with nscd please

Post by James Finni » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I keep getting the following message in my /var/log/messages

Dec 22 23:21:25 lepton nscd: 207: while accepting connection: Transport
endpoint is not connected

hat does this mean? I haven`t noticed anything not working, I`ve moved up
to kernel 2.3.26 at the moment.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James

1. Solaris 9: nscd and nscd.conf - High cpu use.

I have a server that ncsd daemon run and it process causes a elevation
cpu's use, but the sum from cpu usage in top command isn't  100%  and
percentage idle is 0%.

This problem happen in solaris 9 and nscd.conf is default file.

Let me know:
How configure nscd.conf to the better performance according to
statistics from output "nscd -g" command?

Thanx.
Ed.

2. KDE 2.2.2: KMail and URLs

3. nscd and nscd.conf

4. double port mapping

5. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Major problem with my SCSI & Redhat 5.0 PLEASE Help

6. Where can I d/l a slackware 3.5 image to burn into a cd-rom?

8. Makefile errors

9. NFS please help me please please please sniff

10. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SAMBA ??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ????

11. help - nscd is eating up my memory

12. help on nscd

13. Set-up woes, please, please, please help :(