Internet Configuration(Cable Modem) with Redhat 7.1

Internet Configuration(Cable Modem) with Redhat 7.1

Post by Rame » Sun, 19 May 2002 07:36:28

Hi,

I am a newbie to Linux operating system. I am surprised that there is
no easy documentation that helps you in configuring to internet. I
want to connect to Internet with Cable Modem, for this I have opened
linuxconf and set IP address and eth0 interface with Kernel module
RealTek 8190. And DNS and Gateway were also set. But still I coudn't
make a connection to the internet. Can someone please help me in this
regard.

Ramesh.