Driver for USR/3Com Sportster 128K ISDN TA internal

Driver for USR/3Com Sportster 128K ISDN TA internal

Post by Ron Robinso » Thu, 11 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have 2 of these gathering dust.  NE1 found a driver for it??

Driver for USR/3Com Sportster 128K ISDN TA internal

Post by nate dutr » Thu, 11 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I have 2 of these gathering dust.  NE1 found a driver for it??

Can't you just treat it like a modem and configure it with AT commands?
Selling one? :-)

--

I do not speak for Epic Systems Corporation...man!

Driver for USR/3Com Sportster 128K ISDN TA internal

Post by Ron Robinso » Fri, 12 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I got a couple of emails indicating that it is do-able.  So I will see if I
can get it to work.  If so I will followup with a post here of the install
procedure.

If ne 1 already has  further details please email me.