admin tool for apache

Post by ilmber.. » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

I am using Suse Linux 6.3 and I am searching for a cool admin tool for
the apache web server. Maybe there is a web based tool to set all the
necessary parameters?

Thanks for any hints

regards
Claus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

admin tool for apache

Post by sfcyb.. » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

http://gui.apache.org/

> Hi there,

> I am using Suse Linux 6.3 and I am searching for a cool admin tool for
> the apache web server. Maybe there is a web based tool to set all the
> necessary parameters?

> Thanks for any hints

> regards
> Claus

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

admin tool for apache

Post by Corone » Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:00:00

www.webmin.com !!!
try it out

Quote:> Hi there,

> I am using Suse Linux 6.3 and I am searching for a cool admin tool for
> the apache web server. Maybe there is a web based tool to set all the
> necessary parameters?

> Thanks for any hints

> regards
> Claus

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. GUI admin tool for Apache

Hello,

I have been using Apache for about a year now.  I pretty much set it up and
it took care of itself.  I then needed to load a web server on our Alpha
machines (vms 7.2).  It's called Fast Track from Netscape.  It uses a very
comprehensive GUI to administer web sites.  Since I have been living under a
proverbial Apache rock, I was wondering if there was any such GUI now
available for Apache.

Thanks,
Mike

3. Apache admin tools

4. SCO, NT TCP/IP and BOOTP

5. admin user can't admin non-admin groups

6. Runnig window manager on remote X server

7. Tools Tools Tools ... wanted

8. I can't unzip the installation CD (for Intel) !!

9. User admin tools for heterogeneous network ?

10. Windows Linux Admin Tools

11. GUI Network/System Admin tools?

12. admin tool for ydl2.3

13. GUI admin tools