dip script for slip/ppp connection with dynamic IP address

dip script for slip/ppp connection with dynamic IP address

Post by Chuck Irvi » Wed, 24 May 1995 04:00:00

I'm having trouble writing a dip script and works for a dynamically
allocated IP address. The major thing giving me trouble is
intercepting the IP address and then figuring out what to do with
it. Could someone point me to relevant documentation for doing this?
Also, sample dip scripts that deal with dynamically allocated IP
addresses would also be helpful. Thanks much.

--
Chuck Irvine
Serior Member of Technical Staff

Post by Michael Vo » Wed, 24 May 1995 04:00:00

>I'm having trouble writing a dip script and works for a dynamically
>allocated IP address. The major thing giving me trouble is

I found the script with 3.7.7m to work best - I am using it in
dynamic address mode with no problems.

mike

--
 Mike Vore W3CCV | DC - Food-SIG, | Ka-8 (MU) | Annapolis Bike Club