routing mulitple providers, routes, rules, and masq

routing mulitple providers, routes, rules, and masq

Post by MJ » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:05:40

Hi,
I'm trying to configure routing on two ISPs: eth0 and eth1=ppp0, eth2 - LAN
I've read Advanced Routing and Traffic control  - howto..
I was doing by that howto.. but i have problem - ppp0 dynamic IP...
instead of puting src IP of ppp0 I have left only dev ppp0..
It seems no problem... but when i trying to make:
    ip route add default scope global nexthop via "GWofPPP0" dev ppp0 weight
1 nexthop via GWofEth0 dev eth0 weight 1
connections goes via eth0......
did anybody tried to route multiple providers? any problems? solutions?