Diamond Netcommander

Post by Cody » Tue, 15 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone in here been able to use a Diamond Netcommander for ISDN
non-dedicated access using linux?
I haven't tried yet because it took forever to get that damn thing to work
with Windows 98, and it had a lot more to do with Diamond not support their
products than Win 98 being a crappy OS.  Since it wouldn't work with that,
I'm kinda scared that it won't work with the isdn4linux dev driver.  Just
email me with a yes or no if you've tried.
Thanks very much.

Cody Powell

1. Diamond NetCommander ISDN

    I'm trying to get a Diamond Netcommander ISDN to work under Slacware
Linux (2.0.3? and 2.1.89?) and so far I have had little luck.  I've
checked the HOWTO's and the FAQ's, but I haven't found any information.
Has anyone else had experience with them?  Pointers?  Help?

--aj

http://user.icx.net/~ajw

2. Large Disk size

3. Linux and Diamond Netcommander (ISDN)

4. Free UNIX implementation(s) for Mac

5. Diamond Netcommander Modem.........

6. DNS question [Solaris x86 2.5.1]

7. REQ: Diamond Netcommander ISDN Drivers needed!

8. LIL_ on SuSE 7

9. Diamond NetCommander ISDN Help

10. Diamond NetCommander ISDN

11. Diamond NetCommander ISDN card ?