where can i download .iso for linux?

Post by Desdi » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

at
http://www.mandrak-linux.com  (mandrake 7.0)
or
www.redhat.com (Redhat 6.1)

/Desdic

1. ISO ISO ISO ISO HELP

I checked Redhat's installation site and they don't give the correct
directory on their FTP site to get the ISO image.  Which image should I
get for a bootable image?    There is a zoot-i386.iso and there is also
a redhat-6.2-i386.iso -- what does each contain????

It is a big download either way, even on a fast connection.  Any help
would be appreciated.

--
Dave Burns

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. top - mem used

3. Where can I download an iso image of linux 7.1?

4. (PPP) Heavy traffic kills interactive response.

5. SuSE Linux ISO Download

6. Targus thumbdrive

7. SuSE Linux 7.1 ISO Download

8. Partitioning question:

9. Journeyman edition of Hardhat Linux download or an ISO image???

10. Installing SuSE linux 6.3 from ISO image Download of Net

11. .iso images for download

12. Creating cds from downloaded iso-images fails

13. Need i386/4.0-install.iso download by http.