Mitron

Post by Steve Perl » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I'm trying to get my Mitron VLB NIC to work with Slackware. It worked like
a champ under RedHat, but slackware will not see it. I have given it an io=
and an irq= in the *rd.modules, but on boot up I get the dreded no network
adapter found at 0x300 do this and that.
I'm telling it it is a ne2100 card (what I selected in RedHat.) Any ideas?

1. Mitron

I'm trying to get my Mitron VLB NIC to work with Slackware. It worked like
a champ under RedHat, but slackware will not see it. I have given it an io=
and an irq= in the *rd.modules, but on boot up I get the dreded no network
adapter found at 0x300 do this and that.
I'm telling it it is a ne2100 card (what I selected in RedHat.) Any ideas?

2. Intercpeting IP packets without kernel intervention

3. Mitron's ethernet adapters supported ?

4. Protoize uploaded to tsx-11.

5. MITRON Network Adapter

6. news not working under slackware 1.1.2

7. Mitron

8. I Am Very Sorry!!!

9. Mitron VLB Adapter

10. Mitron Cards, do they work??