need Telnet source code

Post by albert_gr.. » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
I am a beginner in linux and want to find a copy of the source code of
Telnet program in linux (any version).
I will be over appreciated if you can directly send a copy to me.

Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Need telnet source code (or ideas)...

Hi,

I am looking for source code for telnet if it's available.  Could
someone point me to it, or send it me, please.

I want to execute commands from a file on a remote system and have
that system's output to stdout/stderr redirected to a file on the
local system.  I would use remsh (Rsh), except that my remote system
requires a port number when I'm telneting to it and remsh won't handle
that.  So if you have ideas on how I can do this without mucking
around in the telnet code, I would be interested to hear them.

thanks,
den Drown

2. 3Com 3c905 UTP Network card

3. telnet source code need!

4. XFree86 won't run

5. Need source code of telnet

6. Error with Root-fs on NFS...

7. command line telnet client source code need!

8. Maintenance Levels

9. i need telnet client source codes

10. source code for telnet?

11. simple telnet client source code