funktioniert die NIC 3C980B-TX von 3com unter S.u.S.E. Linux 6.4?
Scyld Computing Corporation http://www.scyld.com
410 Severn Ave. Suite 210 Beowulf Clusters / Linux Installations
Annapolis MD 21403
Does anybody know if FreeBSD 4.7 Release has drivers for the 3com nic cards
3c905CX-TX-NM or 3c980B-TX?
The device comes up as faith0 <Unknown Ethernet Interface> in sysinstall. I
can configure it and it says the nic card is up, but when I ping it I only
get the first line and it doesn't output anything else and seems to hang.
I'm not sure if this is because the wrong driver is being used for the card
or if there are other hardware conficts causing the card to not respond.
Thanks in advanced,
3. 3c980b-TX not running at full speed
4. Linux/Latastic network with Internet access security issues.
5. Dual IP Question ---- 3C980B-TX (2 of them)
6. Serial printing from sparc5 /dev/term/b (SOLVED)
7. linux support for 3C980B-TX Server NIC ????
8. Windows95 <--> Linux : Telnet, but no ftp
10. 3com 3c574-TX 10/100BASE-TX
11. 3COM Fast Etherlink XL 10/100Base-TX (3c905B-TX)
12. 3C905B-TX and 3C980-TX -any known problems?