Recommendation of Logitech wireless keyboard and wirless mouse - small one to fit my hand - needed

Recommendation of Logitech wireless keyboard and wirless mouse - small one to fit my hand - needed

Post by mimi » Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:54:53

Can anyone recommend me good Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless
mouse for XP box and Linuxbox?

Post by bobmc » Mon, 15 Jan 2007 01:55:42

> Can anyone recommend me good Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless
> mouse for XP box and Linuxbox?

I use and used many models of logitech's cordless combos.  The latest was an
LX700 which has a little USB thumb dongle vs the corded transceiver.  I do
handle multiple machines and I have my cordless duo connected to a Startech
5 SV411 KVM and I'm able to seamlessly switch between linux and windows all
day long.

Hope this helps.

Post by Hendric Stattman » Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:11:28

> Can anyone recommend me good Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless
> mouse for XP box and Linuxbox?

Hi mimi,

Sorry for not answering your question, but I wonder wether there could be a
security risk involved in using a wireless keyboard. I am thinking about
entering a password, where someone in the neighborhood could intercept the
transmission. Does anyone have infos about this possible issue?

With regards,
Hendric
--
Hendric Stattmann, M?dling, Austria. Registered Linux User #178879