Mbone

Post by superdn » Sat, 16 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
is there anyone who is connected to Mbone with a router Linux?
I have to use PIM-SM and I have to set up a tunnel multicast with a CISCO router.
Is there anyone who can help me?
Thanks
Tony

--
TiscaliNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it

--
Posted from laguna.tiscalinet.it [195.130.224.86]

Mbone

Post by superdn » Sat, 16 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
is there anyone who is connected to Mbone with a router Linux?
I have to use PIM-SM and I have to set up a tunnel multicast with a CISCO router.
Is there anyone who can help me?
Thanks
Tony

--
TiscaliNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it

--
Posted from twingo.tiscalinet.it [195.130.224.85]

1. Linux and the mbone?

I am looking for information on how to be able to recieve (and maybe even
send) traffic to the mbone.

Kernel 2.4.4 with ip adv router and ip multicast support in the kernel.

I am looking for an mrouted that works with redhat 7.1 (or can be compiled
on a recent kernel) so that I can possibly tunnel to a multicast router that
is on the mbone...

2. feedback on Fuji Super Eagle drive

3. MBone for Linux?

4. Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM and X-Windows?

5. mbone tools

6. Using SBPcd driver difficulties. Please help!

7. MBONE Video Hardware

8. Installing to a SyQuest EZflyer 230

9. HELP: Linux and MBone

10. Problem with sdr Binary for mbone