Driver for Madge 16/4 ISA client Pnp ringnode

Driver for Madge 16/4 ISA client Pnp ringnode

Post by Engelbrecht Gunthe » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I want to use this adapter with Linux (RH 4.2).
Is there a driver for this Token Ring Card ?

Thanks

Post by Arne K. Haaj » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> Hi,
> I want to use this adapter with Linux (RH 4.2).
> Is there a driver for this Token Ring Card ?

Too bad, Madge only have a Linux-driver for the Smart PCI Bm2 Ringnode
:-(

Arne

Arne K. Haaje   | T: 22 20 02 41
Fredensborgvn 27| F: 22 11 08 31
0177 Oslo       | M: 92 88 44 66
Norway          |
The system required Windows 95 or better,
so I installed Linux!