using sendmail to send out EMAILS from Forms

using sendmail to send out EMAILS from Forms

Post by Oliver Stegl » Wed, 29 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hello!

I'm trying to use sendmail to generate Emails from a form.
(I'm using Perl(5) als Script-language and Apache(1.2) as WebServer.)
If i run the Perl-Program from the console, it runs great, and sends out the
email.
But if I run the program from the web(called by apache as cgi-ap), it just
don't send out the Email. sendmail is called, but does nothing.

Can you please help me, or give me any example how to configurate something
like that.

Thankyou in advance and sorry for my relay bad english.

Oliver!