IBM Etherjet PCMCIA card

Post by rpea.. » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone been able to get the IBM Etherjet PCMCIA card to work under
Linux?  I have tried for months and can't seem to get it to respond.

I have a Toshiba 660CDT and am running RH 6.0 .  I have downloaded and
compiled Danilo Beuche's driver several times.  I have tried it with
and without the Thinkpad Hack.  I always get the high beep and low
beep, indicating a problem.  I have tried specifying an io address with
insmod and modprobe.  I always get the same response...no card found at
address 0xNNN.

I would appreciate any help from anyone who might have a clue.

Thanks,

Rick...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.