ISDN for Linux (TELES BRI/PCI card)

Post by Maqs » Sun, 19 Mar 2000 04:00:00

 I have a serious problem trying to install TELES BRI/PCI card under
Linux. While modprobing 'hisax' with Teles PCI , it failed. But
modprobing with NetJet PCI said all went okay. By all means i can't help
myself to overcome that difficulty.
I've read Howtos and documentation, now i will look forward to all your
advices.
thanx.
P.S. I'm using Linux Mandrake 7.0
--
Linux... no regrets.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Philipp Maie » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

>  I have a serious problem trying to install TELES BRI/PCI card under
> Linux. While modprobing 'hisax' with Teles PCI , it failed. But
> modprobing with NetJet PCI said all went okay. By all means i can't help
> myself to overcome that difficulty.
> I've read Howtos and documentation, now i will look forward to all your
> advices.
> thanx.
> P.S. I'm using Linux Mandrake 7.0

Mandrake uses KDE, IIRC? Then take a look at Kisdn, which is probably
one of the quickest way to install your ISDN card. Take a look at my
homepage under Linux --> Kisdn.

PM
--

Sylt, SuSE Linux, Maerklin mini-club, Psion Serie 5mx Pro & GPS:

http://www.philipp-maier.de

1. BRI-ISDN TELES PCI CARD

Hi,

Does anybody know of any work being done somewhere on earth to get the
PCI Teles ISDN card to do its thing in linux? The sourcecode doesn't
mention PCI anywhere.

I'm talking about this card... http://www.teles.co.uk/products/pci.html
(BRI-ISDN TELES PCI CARD)

Because my isa slots are full, so having a pci device (which are too
scarce IMO anyway) will help a little.

Or am i to:
A) Start hacking away to include the PCI thing in the teles
drivers
B) Hack the board so I can connect another ISA card with something like
a humungus      flatcable :)

thanx...

2. Alpha Wks 255 + PBXGB-AA Graphics + RedHat

3. Does Linux support the TELES BRI/16.3 ISDN card?

4. Want X applications, but not an X server

5. Linux Drivers for Teles S0.BOX or Teles BRI Box

6. 2xUltraSparcII COREDUMPS with Compare and Swap Assembler Instruction

7. ISDN: Teles-BRI/2TR

8. pthreads, X11, glibc and SEGV

9. isdn (teles BRI )

10. Does Teles S0/PCI - Tj ISDN card work on Linux 2.0.36

11. Experiences Wanted - Teles.BRI/TR ISDN Board

12. Teles.BRI/PCI what driver???

13. Teles PCI ISDN-Card supported ?