RH 6.1, 3C905C Checksum Error?

Post by Duncan D. Sterlin » Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Greetings,

I have several RedHat 6.1 boxes running with 3Com 3C905B cards,
without a problem. On the last three boxes I've set up, we
moved over the 3C905C cards, and on all three of them I'm now
seeing "checksum error XXXX" showing up in the logs now from
time to time.

Can anyone tell me what's generating this error, and how it
can be fixed? I checked the DOCs, but couldn't find any references
that explain this error.

TIA,

--Duncan

RH 6.1, 3C905C Checksum Error?