Redhat support for Intel D815EEAL Motherboard?

Redhat support for Intel D815EEAL Motherboard?

Post by David Lee » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:39:49

We are trying to configure a Intel D815EEAL i815e-chipset based
motherboard to work with Redhat Linux 7.0.  Any tips on how to do this
are welcome.  We have downloaded drivers from Intel's site and can get
them to work by manually configuring after bootup.  But we need to get
things configured so they are properly configured during bootup.

Thanks in advance.

David Lees

Redhat support for Intel D815EEAL Motherboard?

Post by Scott Zhan » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:34:45

I have the same motherboard and I installed Win2000 and Redhat7.0. No
problem at all!
Good luck!