need help with shell script

1. Need help width shell script

Sorry, if this is the wrong group for this kind of question..

I have a script (ksh) today that looks like this

for i in ut_*.ext
do
  ../preproc/dofirst.sh $i >>/tmp/firstout.txt
  ../preproc/dosecond.sh $i >>/tmp/secondout.txt
done

Now I need to do the same thing, but I need the files sorted on the
modification time (Last modified first and so on)

I'm not to familiar width the shell scripts, so I need someone to tell me
the direction...

Regards
Roy T.

2. Solaris Upgrade and Volume Manager -- HELP

3. [Q} need help on shell script for backup?

4. Netstation NIC manufacturer

5. need help with shell script to rename files

6. /bin/nm execution trouble during kernel module loading

7. need help with shell script

8. Half-Life Server

9. Need help on shell script

10. Need help with shell scripting

11. need help on shell script to remove oldest file?

12. Need help on shell script

13. need help on shell scripting