xSMBrowser 2.2.9 Released

Post by Chad A Spenc » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Announcing the release of xSMBrowser 2.2.9 -- the Samba GUI that gives
Unix users the ease of "Network Neighborhood".

Updates include:
- added User/Pass boxes for changing on-the-fly
- more secure password protection (hide from ps)
- ready for multi-user environment
- support for all Samba through 2.0.6
--
Chad A Spencer
Mechanical Engineer

xSMBrowser 2.2.9 Released

Post by Marc D. Willia » Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>Announcing the release of xSMBrowser 2.2.9 -- the Samba GUI that gives
>Unix users the ease of "Network Neighborhood".

What, no URL?

--

Quote:>>ANIME SENSHI<<

Marc D. Williams

http://www.oldskool.org/~tvdog/ -- DOS Internet & Tandy 1000
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Platform/8269/ -- Win3.x Makeover

xSMBrowser 2.2.9 Released

Post by Andrew William » Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I found the announcement here,
http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/01/21/948467564.html
and you can go on to the url from there

--
Mielipiteet omiani - Opinions personal, facts suspect, especially on my
        http://home.germany.net/101-69082/samba.html

1. xSMBrowser 2.2.6 Released

Announcing the release of xSMBrowser 2.2.6, the Samba GUI that gives Unix
users the ease of Nework Neighborhood.

   http://www.public.iastate.edu/~chadspen/homepage.html

Updates include:
- support for all smbmount through 2.0.6
- File Queue for saving multiple files at once
- Add Network dialog simplified for the common user
- computer navigation made easier and more reliable
--
Chad A Spencer

2. Sony using gcc for PlayStation 2

3. xSMBrowser 2.4.0 Released

4. Raw Packet Problem

5. xSMBrowser 3.2 Released

6. Network problems

7. Press Release: IP2Location Released Free Geolocation Solution to Pinpoint Internet Visitors by IPv6 Address

8. Crash

9. Download release of AIX like release of Oracle is possible ?

10. Fdutils-5.1 released (floppy utilities) - bug fix release

11. upgrading 3.5 Release to 4.0 Release error

12. will 2.1.5-RELEASE be released on C

13. linux-jdk14 dies on 4.3 release and 4.5 release I'm not insane!