Realtec 8019 PnP HELP!!!

Post by Mark » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
        I have a Realtec 8019 PnP (Well that's what Win98 says it is-
came with the TRUST setup) card which I want to get working on my linux
system. I tried some drivers in the kernel, but no luck. Anyone got any
suggestions.

Thanks

Mark

Realtec 8019 PnP HELP!!!

Post by Mark Vanderstee » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Its a ne2000 compatiable try the ne modules or if you recomplie the kernel
add the ne1000/2000 in.
and disbale pnp with the card setup utility you should have got with the
card.