trouble with vacation

Post by Jason Lewis Farr » Tue, 08 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I am having trouble with the vacation command and would appreciate any help
possible.  The problem is that whenever I send a test email message to someone
that I've set up with vacation on my system, the message comes back blank.
There are no errors, the message is just blank.  I think, somehow, the vacation
command cannot read the .vacation.msg file but I don't really know how to go
about fixing that.  Any suggestions?

--
Jason Lewis Farris

If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a beer, I bet it
makes beer shoot out your nose.
                --Jack Handy

I bought a dog the other day...I named him Stay. It's fun to call him...
"Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane. Now he just ignores me
and keeps typing.
                --Steven Wright

1. More@!!.. Panasonic/SB-CD troubles, trouble, trouble...

  Dear Readers,
       This is the 4th week that I have tried to get Linux to recognize
       my Panasonic SoundBlaster CD- ROM. I have tried to mount it using
       the Soundblaster CD drivers Etc. It is for this reason that I am
       still left wondering...... I have a 486 DX 33Mhz,Cirrus VL 5428
       video, and 16 MB of Ram. When I start Linux from my Boot disk, it
       tells me that it has reconized my CD-ROM and so I feed my Root disk.
               The trouble is that when I try to run Linux Slackware from my CD-ROM
       it tells me, CD Device Timed out and ignores my CD totally.
              As far as I am aware this problem has been reported by lots
       of people with the same CD's as myself.
               Maybe it is '' About time for a correction''. Maybe Panasonic knows
               a ' bit' more than We Do???

       I am open to any reasonable suggestion or idea.
              Thank you.
                M. Rokach.

2. Replace Netware 3.12 with Linux?

3. Trouble, trouble, trouble - SCSI ?

4. RedHat new user..RPM question

5. vacation program for linux?

6. Updated Celeste's Solaris modem/terminal tutorial available

7. 4 weeks vacation-University job Opportunity

8. "panic: kernel fault" no matter how I try to boot (sparc)

9. vacation alternative

10. How do I use Vacation?

11. Can't go on vacation!

12. Cruise Vacation Professionals 1554