ISDN, X.25

Post by Valery Brasse » Thu, 29 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Does anybody know of drivers for X.25 card (I think of OST PCXNET) for Linux
of ISDN card (same : OST PCSNET... or Oxus Research )
This is because I am working on project for ISDN/X.25 under Win 3.xx and i
would like to port it under Linux.
Thank's

1. X.25 over D-channel ISDN

I was wondering if Sun supports X.25 access over ISDN D-channel?

If so, what packages are needed? I've got Sunlink X.25; would I
need SinLink ISDN instead of/as well as Sunlink X.25?

What does the software interface look like - similar to Sunlink
X.25 (I use the NLI interface)?

Andrew Gabriel
Consultant Software Engineer

2. NFS-client broken in 2.2.1 (was o.k. in 2.1.13x) ??

3. X.25 over ISDN

4. Apache with access control vs proxy (Not apache AS proxy)

5. X.25 over ISDN to HP BRILINK

6. uugetty & Respawning

7. Pipeline 25/ISDN router shows constant WAN activity

8. Redirection of *while* in sh

9. Linux and ISDN ISA TAs (plus the incredible Ascend Pipeline 25)

10. TCP/IP over X.25 over ISDN question

11. ISDN and X.25

12. X.25 over ISDN?

13. ok for ISDN but for X.25