Platypus Web Server

Post by Nick Web » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Fellow Linux users:

Please check out Emmett High School's new RedHat powered web server (FTP
too).

HTTP:
http://206.80.125.121
FTP:
ftp://206.80.125.121

Me and a few fellow students made this site as a class project.  We are
trying
to provide a free public service.  Please check it out if you have time,
any
suggestions (such as file requests) would be helpful.  You may also
upload software which we or our users may find useful in the
ftp://206.80.125.121/upload directory, but please upload in moderation.

Thanks,
Nick Webb
Root User

1. Platypus Web Server

Fellow Linux users:

Please check out Emmett High School's new RedHat powered web server (FTP
too).

HTTP:
http://206.80.125.121
FTP:
ftp://206.80.125.121

Me and a few fellow students made this site as a class project.  We are
trying
to provide a free public service.  Please check it out if you have time,
any
suggestions (such as file requests) would be helpful.  You may also
upload software which we or our users may find useful in the
ftp://206.80.125.121/upload directory, but please upload in moderation.

Thanks,
Nick Webb
Root User

2. sis900 driver and RH6.2

3. pl/sql cusror state using Oracle web agent, web server & database server

4. Hyperbole under Linux broke one day without reason

5. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

6. Debian on Multia

7. Can A Web Server connect to another Web Server ....??

8. Beta Test Sun Download Manager 1.0

9. Linux Web server vs. Sun web server?

10. Directing Win2K Web Server to a Linux Web Server

11. Sun Web Server and JAVA Web Server

12. How to share one IP address with two servers (application server and web server)?

13. FreeBSD Web servers (was Re: NT server vs workstation for WWW server)