Modem with ambient chipset problem (IntelHAM)

Modem with ambient chipset problem (IntelHAM)

Post by zeljk » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:58:23

hi,

I've downloaded last drivers for this modem from intel site..and it works
OK with dialup..no problems,connection OK, but my problem is when I use
this modem with mgetty for dialin.I can connect via minicom to my machine
and after login modem freezes.There's no errors in /var/log/messages nor
/var/log/mgetty.log.modem it looks that HAM modem is still alive but it's
not.My minicom terminal window is frozen...I cannot type anything.
Did I miss something ?? I'm changed mgetty configuration few
times,different speeds but it's still the same mistake.

any help ?