LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

Post by Pat » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm using isdn4linux and a passive TelesPnP Card to connect to my provider.
Everything worked fine for a while, but now I get the the following
messages:

ipppd[90]: sent [0][LCP ConfReq id=0x1 <mru1524> <magic 0x...>
ipppd[90]: LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

Does anybody know how to solve this problem, or where I can get more
information about LCP ?

Thanks
Patrick

1. LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests - more info

I am receiveing this error messagecould anyone give me any pointers or a
place
where I can find information on how to solve this problem.
I have checked in pppdocs and can find nothing mentioned about this.

LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

Connect appears to be made correctly up to the point where
it would go into ppp mode on my side. I am tryn to kppp to connect.

Below are the logs and script files, I am using.

------------------------------------
(Is in the login script debug window, terminal mode)
CONNECT 38400
login: XXXXXX
Password: XXXXXX
 Entering PPP Mode.
 IP address is XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 MTU is 1524.

(Is in the PPP-logfile  -minus the system info)
pppd 2.3.7 started by root, uid 0
Using interface ppp0
Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/ttyS0
LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests
Connection terminated.
Connect time 0.9 minutes.
Exit.

(Is in chat-ppp0)
'ABORT' 'BUSY'
'ABORT' 'ERROR'
'ABORT' 'NO CARRIER'
'ABORT' 'NO DIALTONE'
'ABORT' 'Invalid Login'
'ABORT' 'Login incorrect'
'' 'ATZ'
'OK' 'ATDTXXXXXXX'
'CONNECT' ''
'ogin:' 'XXXXXX'
'ord:' 'XXXXXX'
'TIMEOUT' '5'
'~--' ''

2. Packard Bell + Linux

3. pppd fails with: LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

4. Getting started with Java

5. Rehat 4.0 ppp: "LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests"

6. 1.1.59 and ide.c FOLLOWUP

7. PPP - LCP timeout sending Config-Requests

8. NFS problem

9. PPP Prob - LCP: timeout sending Config-requests

10. pppd -> LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests ???

11. LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

12. LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests (PPP problem?)

13. "LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests" --- whose fault?