Help! New user

Post by Eugen » Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:00:00

www.linux.org/help

>I am new to Linux and need some help! Can anyone can point me in the
>direction where I can find some help connecting a Linux PC to Windows 95
>PC via Ethernet.

>Thanks!!!

Help! New user

Post by Ziae » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am new to Linux and need some help! Can anyone can point me in the
direction where I can find some help connecting a Linux PC to Windows 95
PC via Ethernet.

Thanks!!!

Help! New user

Post by Upali Weerasingh » Sat, 16 Jan 1999 04:00:00

you can read /usr/doc/HOWTO/  you'll find lots of information.  I have setup
Linux box with two network card, using ip masq, dhcpcd, dhcp and DNS, smb,
not a hummma.

That is why we need linux for. enjoy it and help it.

upali

>www.linux.org/help

>>I am new to Linux and need some help! Can anyone can point me in the
>>direction where I can find some help connecting a Linux PC to Windows 95
>>PC via Ethernet.

>>Thanks!!!

1. HELP! New user with Netscape seg fault

Greetings:

I am a new user w.r.t. Linux (and Unix general, although I am a DP'er by
trade and have a decent general background in networking issues) and
have the following problem:

I downloaded Netscape 2.02, uncompressed it and set it up to run in X
(i.e. added it to the menu).  When I run Netscape, it abends with a
"segmentation fault" error.  It is my understanding that this is
typically a damaged program file problem, so I downloaded another copy
of the files, only to encounter the same problem.  My guess is that I
don't have a file or files in the directories they need to be in.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any docs on Netscape install
bugs on the Net or in my docs.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks
Ken Sargent
Network Administrator
Pensacola Jr. College

2. apache + php problem

3. Help! New user.

4. Console fonts

5. Help!! New User committed Device suicide....

6. screen blanker

7. HELP! New user has SCSI kernel panics with Slackware 1.1.2

8. Proaudio Spectum Basic sound quality

9. HELP! new user trying to get a mini-news server going?

10. HELP NEW USER NEW TO UNIX EVEN

11. Uanble to boot with LINUX boot disk - new user - help help help, PLEASE !!

12. New linux user needs help with new kernel

13. Uanble to boot with LINUX boot disk - new user - help help help, PLEASE !!