Setting up an ISDN TA

Post by FreeLor » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I have a plain version of Redhat 5.2 i386 kernel 2.0.36 and I want to
set it up to connect to my ISP via an 3com Sonix ISDN TA attached via
the serial port, can anyone point me in the right direction on where to
find the information to do this or email me a guide.

TIA

Rob

Setting up an ISDN TA

Post by Jan Johansso » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I have a plain version of Redhat 5.2 i386 kernel 2.0.36 and I want to
>set it up to connect to my ISP via an 3com Sonix ISDN TA attached via
>the serial port, can anyone point me in the right direction on where to
>find the information to do this or email me a guide.

If it is hayes compatible and connected to the serial port, you treat it as
any regular analog modem