IP Masq/Forwarding just stops after a bit

IP Masq/Forwarding just stops after a bit

Post by khoy » Tue, 11 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Got a weird problem here.. I set up masq/forwarding, for use with ppp
dynamic connection.  Works great on all machines, execpt for the
annoying fact that it just seems to stop allowing anything through
from the ppp0 interface after a while of use.  Only way I can get it
back is to drop and re-connect the ppp connection.  I'll be playing
quake on my 95 machine for a while, and all of a sudden it stops.
Modem lights keep on flashin like all is well.
I'd sure be grateful if some wizard could offer an explanation/fix!