Sending Files thru MS Internet Control (OCX)

Sending Files thru MS Internet Control (OCX)

Post by Vija » Thu, 08 Nov 2001 17:05:38

Hi

This is Vijay from Singapore. I am facing a major problem while
sending files to remote server thru MS Internet Transfer Control 6.0
in VB 6.0 The problem is some times the file is not been sent to
remote server and there is an error while sending the file. The error
is "35764 : Still executing last request". But I tried a looot by
using ftp commands like "Bye" or "Quit" and "Disconnect" to close and
come out of the application. Still I could not able to solve this
problem. Some times the file is sent to remote server and some times
it is not.

So if any one of U know the solution could U pls respond to me with
the solution.

I lookforward to Ur response.

Thanx
Vijay

Sending Files thru MS Internet Control (OCX)

Post by Dean Thompso » Thu, 08 Nov 2001 22:25:18

Hi!,

Quote:> This is Vijay from Singapore. I am facing a major problem while
> sending files to remote server thru MS Internet Transfer Control 6.0
> in VB 6.0 The problem is some times the file is not been sent to
> remote server and there is an error while sending the file. The error
> is "35764 : Still executing last request". But I tried a looot by
> using ftp commands like "Bye" or "Quit" and "Disconnect" to close and
> come out of the application. Still I could not able to solve this
> problem. Some times the file is sent to remote server and some times
> it is not.

> So if any one of U know the solution could U pls respond to me with
> the solution.

Please watch where you post this.  You have posted into a Linux networking
newsgroup.  You might like to try one of the many VB and Microsoft newsgroups
in existence.

See ya

Dean Thompson

1. Sending Internet mail through MS Exchange

Hello everyone,

We have an E450 server running Solaris 2.6.  For support and preventive
warning purposes, I would like to be able to send Internet mail to the
technical support staff.  Our corporate mail server is a Microsoft Exchange
5.5 server.

Would anyone know what I need to allow me to send mail to anyone through the
Exchange server?

Your comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

IT Manager
Cantrex Group Inc.

2. Streams Device Drivers

3. MS$ NT > Linux Firewall > Internet > MS$ NT PPTP Server

4. rdist wrapper?

5. How to send a Mail to a internet address attaching a file

6. Shared memory under linux

7. sending files and talking via internet

8. Cannot use xconfig or menuconfig

9. sending binary file over internet in 'c'

10. How to send Binary file between unix(Internet) and Bitnet?

11. MS admits they are thru.

12. MS WIndows Thru X

13. Connecting Linux (RedHat) thru MS-Proxy