AMD PCI Ethernet Card

Post by i.. » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I have problems with kernel 1.2.13 to use a PCI AMD 79C970 rev 22 8959
I get these messages at boot time:
SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
The machine is a Tulip Vision Line ds 5/150
The kernel is compiled with EISA_NET_SUPPORT

1. AMD PCI Ethernet card on Solaris 2.4

Solaris 2.4 doesn't recognize my PCI ethernet card.  I downloaded
the DU10 diskettes and modified them for PCN and reinstalled the
system.  Still no good.  Is there another solution apart from
using another type of ethernet card?

Please respond with email

Richard Thorne
Bar Ilan Univ.  Israel

2. "value too large for defined data type" with mt on Sun Blade 100

3. Txpro mother board and AMD PCI ethernet card problem

4. Netgear FA310TX and RedHat 6.2

5. Adaptec 2940 PCI SCSI controller; AMD 79C970 PCI ethernet card

6. SunOS 4.1.1 window system & SunDEW

7. Adaptec 2940 PCI SCSI; AMD 79C970 PCI ethernet card

8. Stuck in GMT

9. AMD Am79c79x PCI Ethernet card

10. AMD PCNet PCI Ethernet Card Problem

11. What is a Good AMD Based PCI Ethernet Card?

12. AMD am79c971 PCI Ethernet Card

13. PCI ethernet card shares irq with PCI scsi card