Problems with INTRANET under LINUX

Post by Herrera de las Her » Tue, 12 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Recenly I have instaled an Ethernet, and use TPC/IP. Under Win95 we
haven't got any problems, but we can't configure it under Linux. Can
anyone help me to do it or say to me a site where I can find information about it?

                Thanks!!!!!

--
*********************************
* Fernando Herrera de las Heras *

*********************************

1. Apache as intranet webserver on a windows dominated intranet

Hi

I am about to install a Linux box with a apache webser application on my
company's intranet (99,9% windows boxes).

Which serurity issues do you see in this situation? The intranet is of
cource behind firewalls etc. The apache webserver will not be visible from
the internet. All windows boxes are running the latest anti-virus software
regulary.

How can I obtain a secure intranet web service concerning windows viruses,
etc.?

All comments are more than welcome

Regards
Peter

2. reg exp q: search across dirs with spaces

3. *** Intranet unaccessible to Intranet!!! ***

4. Unix Jobs >Tru64 ?

5. Linux Intranet problems - help needed

6. Help with T1910CS & SVGA ( wd90c24a [31] )

7. Linux/Apache webserver linked to win98 intranet problem

8. Used RS/6000 Equipment

9. Security problem in company's intranet

10. Intranet problems with Apache, Netscape 2.0, & MSIE

11. Problems creating domain for intranet

12. intranet setup problem

13. Intranet problem on Red Hat 7.1