Please Help: print script to mail PS documents instead of print

Please Help: print script to mail PS documents instead of print

Post by Carl Perr » Tue, 08 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I'm looking for a printcap script that will take incoming print
documents from Win95 boxes on my LAN and mail the documents to a user
called "printer".  All the documents from my Win95 boxes are PostScript,
so no filtering is needed.  Could someone help me out?  I don't need the
documents attached or compressed, just as the body of the message.  Any
help would be appreciated!  Thanks!
?

1. HELP PRINTING -- HELP PRINTING -- HELP PRINTING

Hey,

I tried to install my HP deskjet 520 under Linux since a long time
but I always have a lot of problems

The last one is that when i start a job linux can't start the daemon
printer but i have followed the HOWTO for the permissions

I search the EXACTLY FILES and the GOODS PERMISSIONS that i have to
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
use and if possible a GOOD FILTER for the HP DESKJET 520 printer
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^         ^^^^^^^^^^
(filter to solve the staircase effect )

PLEASE HELP ME -- HELP ME

I hope a lot of GOOD responses via mail only

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL
--------------------

======= http://dico.unice.fr/~plazis    ===========

2. sendmail return-receipt-to weirdness

3. It's Possible Printing Postscript Documents with lpr (linux) or print command ( windows)?

4. Samba / named Security

5. How do I print PS documents?

6. Modem - I want a good solid and easy setup suggestion

7. print a ps document, 2 pages per side.

8. startx Problem

9. Printing "watermark" in ps print queue?

10. while printing the .ps, .tex garbage print coming...........

11. Post Script Document Printing Problem

12. Printing Printing Printing

13. Print, Print, Print.....