Double posting - Sorry

Post by Aidan Anderso » Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:10:10

Apologies for my double posting of Keep Alive problem in ISDN, I first
posted in deja which I though didn't work.

Regards,
Aidan

1. vi replace second matching pattern in every line - Help Please sorry for double posting

Greetings,

Can some body help  me to replace the second match of a string in every

line in vi
unix, AIX 5L

Sorry for posting under a different topic.  For some reason its going
under a different topic,  I apologize for this.

Moving a bunch of files from one dir to other

mv /u01/oradata/XXXX/file1  /u01/oradata/XXXX/file1
mv /u01/oradata/XXXX/file2  /u01/oradata/XXXX/file2
mv /u02/oradata/XXXXX/file1a /u02/oradata/XXXXX/file1a
mv /u09/oradata/XXXX/file2a /u09/oradata/XXXX/file2a

I want to replace the 2nd XXXX to YYYYY

Regards & Thanks
BN

2. HELP! Bizarre install error...

3. setting up a LAN (double post? sorry)

4. SMP + rs500d + AHS 5.2 - problems

5. Help with Laserjet 4l and aps (sorry for the double post)

6. Help Please

7. sorry for the double post but i still need help

8. rrb utilities

9. FTape 2.06 (sorry for double post)

10. hosts.allow (sorry if this is a double post)

11. sorry about double post

12. sorry for the double post earlier

13. Serial interfaces & c [X posting... sorry]