Multiple EMail Domains on one POP3 Server

Multiple EMail Domains on one POP3 Server

Post by Juan Hernande » Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hey I have a question.  Is there a way to get a linux box to reicve email
for more than one domain??

Three different user on 3 different domains.  Is there any way to get it all
to happen on one email server?

Post by Chuck Swige » Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Three different user on 3 different domains.  Is there any way to get it all
> to happen on one email server?

Sure.  Setting up virtual domains is a top-5 FAQ on comp.mail.sendmail....

-Chuck

       ------------------------+-------------------+--------------------
       I know that you are an optimist if you think I am a pessimist....

1. Multiple E-Mail Domains on one Server

We would like to use one server to service multiple
E-Mail domains. The system will receive E-mail from
multiple domains now, but it rewrites the From: address
to the primary E-mail domain when you reply.

2. key configuration & bash/readline

3. Virtual Domains/multiple domains - one server

4. ATI Mach64 + PC2TV

5. Multiple domains on one server with one ip addy...

6. cron delete my entry

7. suggest me one which can handle multiple POP3 email addresses?

8. Mail Delievery Problem

9. MMDF: Multiple email domains on one machine