Socket Status of /proc/net/tcp directory

Socket Status of /proc/net/tcp directory

Post by RJ Krawchu » Sun, 15 Apr 2001 05:44:54

Hi,

I am writing a program that reads the /proc directories. I have two
questions:
1. Where can I find out the meaning of the socket status of the
/proc/net/tcp table. If a user is logged in to a service, it changes from 0A
to 01. Are there other type of status. I am guessing it is wating and
active.
2. What can I use to create this programmatically.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thank you.

1. Socket Status in /proc/net/tcp

Hi,

I am writing a program that reads the /proc directories. I have two
questions:
1. Where can I find out the meaning of the socket status of the
/proc/net/tcp table. If a user is logged in to a service, it changes from 0A
to 01. Are there other type of status. I am guessing it is wating and
active.
2. What can I use to create this programmatically.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thank you.

2. Disk Space Comparison KDE, CDE, GNome, Win 98

3. tf

4. /proc/net/tcp and /proc/net/udp

5. strange entry in /var/log/messages

6. ipv4: move proc stuff from net/ipv4/af_inet.c to net/ipv4/proc.c

7. Paul Lutus BrainDead?

8. /proc/net/route, /proc/net/rt_cach, sysctl ??

9. Q: uid in /proc/net/tcp

10. /proc/net/tcp

11. TCP/IP, /proc/net, snmp

12. /proc/net/route: No such file or directory