Modem driver for Ambient MD5628-D-L-A

Post by Eagl » Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:11:08

Does anyone have any ideas if there is a driver for this modem, have spent
fruitless hours on the net searching ..........

Thanks

1. Modem with ambient chipset problem (IntelHAM)

hi,

I've downloaded last drivers for this modem from intel site..and it works
OK with dialup..no problems,connection OK, but my problem is when I use
this modem with mgetty for dialin.I can connect via minicom to my machine
and after login modem freezes.There's no errors in /var/log/messages nor
/var/log/mgetty.log.modem it looks that HAM modem is still alive but it's
not.My minicom terminal window is frozen...I cannot type anything.
Did I miss something ?? I'm changed mgetty configuration few
times,different speeds but it's still the same mistake.

any help ?

2. HZ, CLOCKS_PER_SEC, CLK_TCK, sysconf(_SC_CLK_TCK)

3. Support for Intel Ambient HaM modem?

4. AIX 4.1.5

5. Good experience with Ambient/Intel HaM V.92 modem

6. got samba up and running....

7. Ambient Technologies Inc. MODEM V.90 PCI MD5620

8. Mandrake 8.2?

9. linux drives for ambient HaM modem

10. md5628

11. Problem with Ambient/Cirrus 5628 fax

12. Modem Driver: Creative Modem Blaster PCI DI5791

13. Drivers for Compaq Presario 336-VSC Modem (ATT Controlerless Modem)