how many MB have been downloaded

Post by stewart menda » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi all
    Can someone tell me which log files to look in to be able to tell how
much data a user has downloaded from a dialin account?

Any help would be great

C YA LATA
    Stew

how many MB have been downloaded

Post by Kirill Ponomare » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

try ntop

> Hi all
>     Can someone tell me which log files to look in to be able to tell how
> much data a user has downloaded from a dialin account?

> Any help would be great

> C YA LATA
>     Stew

1. Does having 16 MB of RAM make a BIG difference.

Hi everyone,
I currently have a 486 / 66 running linux kernel 1.2.1 with 8 Megs
of RAM. My question is : Does it make a considerable difference in
speed to have 16 Megs of RAM? Also Would you recommend buying a 486/100
or getting more RAM in my currenty setup? I only have 300 bucks to spend
and cannot decide between more RAM or a faster CPU/MB.

Thanks
Bora

2. Maybe someone can help

3. Does having 16 MB of RAM make a BIG differe

4. Bintec Bianca XS Portforwarding

5. Does having 16 MB of

6. Copy and paste passwd, FTP does not login

7. I already RTFM, but am still having problems

8. Win95 with IE5 win't look at Linux apache on same network :'-(

9. I am having trouble with tcpip

10. I am having problems with "fvwm2" or Xwindows

11. I am having trouble rebuilding xchat

12. I am having problems with the 3c905 and the 3c509b with RH 5.0

13. Stupid $PATH question that I am ashamed to ask, but having no pride, I proceed