USB wifi key

Post by lardyninj » Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:26:32

I have started experimenting with Knoppix 4.0. I have a 802.11g wifi
USB key with a SIS 163U chipset. The key has no Linux drivers, only
Windows. Knoppix does not recognise the wifi key. I tried using the
Windows drivers with ndiswrapper. Knoppix now at least recognises the
USB key and tries scanning for networks but says there aren't any
there. This is not correct as it is on my desk next to the wifi router.
Can anyone give me some advice on making this dongle work?

LN

1. How to get "Command key" key code for Mac USB keyboard

I have been using a Macintosh USB keyboard with my
Linux RH 7/1 system since the keyboard has a nice
touch. I would like to use xmodmap to remap the left
control key to the left command/apple key (to use my
thumb rather than pinky for control). Can someone tell
me how to figure out the key code of the command/apple
key?

    Thanks,

    Henry

2. WANTED: 'shutdown' source

3. What is a "shared" WiFi key?

4. Console server (update)

5. Linux distribution what supports USB WIFI Dongle (zd1211bu).

6. Soundblaster 32 support ?

7. USB WiFi + Linux, have you tried it?

8. good ftp site for images?

9. Actiontec USB WiFi working under Linux

10. wifi ap over usb

11. Recommend a USB wifi card that supports Linux and packet injection

12. Spinnaker chipset USB wifi card

13. Newbie - Plz help - WiFi USB Help required